Klaxoon Box is a stand-alone unit equipped with the entire Klaxoon solution enabling you to create your activities and facilitate them:
- Internet not required
- Fully stand-alone
- Offers optimal response times
- Up to 100 participants (depending on the model of your Box)
Moreover, the Box generates its own Wi-Fi network, making it ideal for places with little or no 3G/4G/Wi-Fi signal.
Several sizes are available
Several Klaxoon Boxes are available catering for various requirements in terms of participant numbers:
- Klaxoon Box 20 with the green underside is capable of connecting with up to 20 participants (12 GB of storage)
- Klaxoon Box 40 with the pink underside is capable of connecting with up to 40 participants (32 GB of storage)
- Klaxoon Box 100 with the blue underside is equipped with an antenna and is capable of connecting with up to 100 participants (32 GB of storage)
Klaxoon offers solutions catering for over 100 participants in auditoriums and large rooms with limited 3G/4G connectivity.
For further information, email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Klaxoon Box 40 (also applies to the Box 20)
Press briefly to switch the Box on. > The light comes on.
To switch it off, press the button briefly and wait for the light to go out.
For connecting the power cord
The available ports are intended for maintenance tasks.
For more information
Please read the documentation supplied with your Klaxoon Box for installation and start-up instructions.