In Klaxoon Home, click on and then on .
The Creation pop-up is displayed:
Enter the name of the Mission (maximum 80 characters), add an image, and then click on
Where is the image for an Activity displayed?
Activities are displayed in Home or in a Network as an illustrated box.
When creating them, select an image stored on your device or a photo taken on the fly. If you do not choose one, your profile photo will be used by default.
You can then subsequently change this in Studio using the file picker (Klaxoon Storage).
The editing screen is displayed:
In the Settings box, choose the characteristics for your Mission and then click on
- Objectives: enter a description that will be shown to participants at the start of the Mission.
- Leaderboard: enable or disable the points counter and the general leaderboard display on participants' devices.
In the Theme box, select the visual theme for your Mission.
In the Storyboard box, click on the icon for an Activity, then on
create a new....
Reusing existing material
You can also select existing activities on the add activities screen and then click on
The Activity editing screen is displayed:
In the Step settings box, specify the characteristics you wish to apply to the step:
- Introduction: click on
addto select an existing page or create a new one to introduce the step.
- Points (if the Leaderboard is enabled): the number of points that participants can potentially score in the step (for the Quiz, this score is split between the various questions).
- Replay: participants can restart a completed step (and improve their score in the Quiz if the Leaderboard is enabled).
- Required score (Quiz only): participants must achieve the specified score to move on to the next step.
- First try bonus (Quiz only): if participants are successful in the Quiz on their first try, they get 25% additional points for the step.
More info on the score: points to be scored depending on the Activity.
Simply explore the Activity to score all the associated points (even if you skip some questions).
Simply explore the Activity to score all the associated points (even if you answer a Quiz question incorrectly).
The score depends on the percentage of correct answers; a bonus of 25% may be awarded to participants who are successful on their first try.
In order to advance in the Mission, participants may retake the Quiz if they do not achieve the required score, even if the Replay option is disabled.
Follow the normal steps for creating a Quiz, Survey or Memo and then click on .
The Activity is added to the list of steps.
Create up to 10 steps.
How do I make changes to the list?
On each line:
- Drag and drop to move items.
- Click on to edit, duplicate or delete an item.
Your Mission is ready to be shared:
Launch and then select how you wish to broadcast the Activity.
The Activity dashboard is displayed: