The Survey launched in stand-alone mode (i.e. outside a Meeting) is preferably used asynchronously. At any time, you can view the participants' results.
Display a menu enabling you to:
- Quit the activity (it remains open and participants can connect and explore it).
- Enable/disable full screen.
- Enable/disable high-contrast mode.
- Zoom in/zoom out (applied to the interface).
- Invite participants to the activity (in Studio).
- Change the activity by accessing the editing screen in Studio.
- Download data in CSV format (spreadsheet) showing the results of the activity.
- Close the activity: this closes it permanently preventing participants from responding to any further questions, although they can view the results.
Freezes all activity on participants' devices.
Click on the play button to unfreeze devices.
Displays the stopwatch/timer.
Number of participants
Displays a list of connected participants. The black bubble shows the number of participants.
Access results for each question of the Survey.
Displays a popup with sign-in details for participants.