The Meeting interface is used to manage activities and control information displayed on participants' screens.
Displays a menu enabling you to:
- Leave the Meeting: it stays open so you can continue it later and participants can continue to connect and take part in open activities.
- Full screen: enable/disable.
- High-contrast mode: enable/disable.
- Zoom: increase/decrease the size of text and buttons.
- Invite participants to the Meeting.
- Change the Meeting by accessing the editing screen in Studio.
- Close the Meeting: it is permanently closed and you can generate and share the report.
Opens presentations (videos, images, PDFs).
Freezes all activity on participants' devices. Click on the play button to unfreeze devices.
Displays the stopwatch/timer.
Number of participants
Displays a list of connected participants. The black bubble shows the number of participants.
If required, you can delete a participant from the list. His/her contributions to activities will continue to be recorded. S/he can subsequently reconnect.
Allows you to only show certain interactions on the board – Messages, Activities, Live Votes, Live Challenges, Live Storms, shared Presentations, flagged items.
Enter a keyword to find an item on the Board.
Session image and objectives
Displayed at the very top of the board and defined in the session editing screen in Studio.
Main Meeting screen on which all messages sent by participants are displayed in chronological order along with all Activities and Live Questions and all presentation slides shared by the facilitator during the session.
Click on an item to enlarge it, flag it, or delete it from the Board.
Displays the Board.
Allows you to access the screen used for launching Activities and Live Questions scheduled for the Session or create new Live Questions.
Displays Meeting statistics.
Displays the messaging pane for the Meeting allowing you to reply to or delete messages.
Displays a popup with connection details for participants.