In Studio, click on the Manage Activities tab
The Manage Activities screen is displayed:
Enter a word to find a specific Activity.
Select an Activity type to filter the list.
Hide closed Activities
Check this box to ensure that closed Activities are not included in the list.
Click on a heading to change the order of the list based on this criterion.
This status relates to Activities that have not yet been launched. Click here to launch.
This status relates to Activities in progress. Click here to access them.
This status relates to closed Activities. Click here to access the report.
This status relates to an Activity in its Template format. Click here to publish this Template in a Network.
Click here to show a pop-up menu (the available options depend on the Activity status):
- Prepare (Board in launch status): to prepare your Board before launching
- Edit: to edit the Activity.
- Preview (Capsule): to view the pages as a participant.
- Invite: to access the page for sending email invitations.
- Duplicate: to create a copy of the Activity (Board features an option enabling you to copy all the data during duplication).
- Template: to make a Template from an Activity and share it in a Network for all members of your team who have an account with Studio access.
- Export: to download the KLX file for the Activity, i.e. its source file which can be re-imported into another Klaxoon account.
- Article: to access the Activity article page on the Home interface.
- PDF (Session in report status): to download the report in PDF format.
- Stats: to view the participation statistics of the Activity (score, engagement).
- Close: to switch the Activity to report status (people invited can view the results but cannot participate any more).
- Delete (launch or report status): to permanently delete an Activity and its results.
Click here to display the creation screen.