In Klaxoon Home, click on and then on .
The Creation pop-up is displayed:
Enter the Survey name (maximum 80 characters), add an image, and then click on
Where is the image for an Activity displayed?
Activities are displayed in Home or in a Network as an illustrated box.
When creating them, select an image stored on your device or a photo taken on the fly. If you do not choose one, your profile photo will be used by default.
You can then subsequently change this in Studio using the file picker (Klaxoon Storage).
The editing screen is displayed:
In the Mode box, select the participants rights:
- Authorize the changes: after validating a Question, the participants can go back to their answers to edit them.
- Display the results: after answering, the participants can view all the results of the Survey.
If the Survey is placed in a Meeting, its progression mode can be configured:
- Free – Classic (by default): After answering a question, participants move on to the next one.
- Question by question – Controlled by the facilitator: After answering a question, participants must wait for the facilitator to open the next one in order to access it. That way, the entire group progresses at the same pace.
In the Questions box, either
import questions that already exist or create new ones by clicking on the icon for the required question type and then on
More info: Types of Survey questions
The Question input pop-up is displayed:
Enter the Question title and then click on
The Question editing screen is displayed:
In the Choices box, configure the answers, then click on
(Optional) In the Options box, add a media file and/or a description (additional instructions), then click on
The question is added to your Survey.
Create up to 20 questions.
How do I make changes to the list of questions?
On each line:
- Drag and drop to reorganize your questions in the Survey
- Click on to edit, duplicate or delete a question.
Your Survey is ready to be shared:
Launch and then select how you wish to broadcast the Activity.
The Activity dashboard is displayed: