The Memo dashboard provides an overview of the Memo pages. It is used to view the results of questions (quiz and survey questions) and display content pages.
Display a menu enabling you to:
- Quit the activity (it remains open and participants can connect and explore it).
- Enable/disable full screen.
- Enable/disable high-contrast mode.
- Zoom in/zoom out (applied to the interface).
- Invite participants to the activity (in Studio).
- Change the activity by accessing the editing screen in Studio.
- Download data in CSV format (spreadsheet) showing the results of the activity.
- Close the activity: this closes it permanently preventing participants from responding to any further questions, although they can view content and results.
Freezes all activity on participants' devices.
Click on the play button to unfreeze devices.
Displays the stopwatch/timer.
To add participants by name, email address, Network....
Number of participants
Displays a list of connected participants. The black bubble shows the number of participants.
If required, you can delete a participant from the list. His/her contributions to activities will continue to be recorded. S/he can subsequently reconnect.
Access Memo pages and quiz and survey question results irrespective of the progress participants have made.
Displays a popup with sign-in details for participants.