Once connected to a Board, the participant can toggle between the send idea interface and the board, to organize the ideas. Their interface depends on the rights granted by the facilitator.
Idea input field
Enter text, draw a picture, or import a photo.
Enable ideas to be entered in text format.
Enable the drawing function.
Select an image from your terminal.
Assign a category to your idea (if the facilitator has enabled the option).
Specify up to 3 dimensions (if the facilitator has enabled the option).
Share the idea with the facilitator and the other participants.p
Remaining number of characters
Ideas must be no longer than 500 characters.
Delete the current idea.
Select the colors of ideas.
Choose a new color to add to the palette.
Live view the board on which the ideas are organized:
Board on which the ideas are organized and annotated by the facilitator, and (if he has authorized them) by the participants
Drag and drop ideas to move them (if the facilitator has authorized the participants to do so).
Double-click on an idea to enlarge it and add a heart to it or edit it.
Synchronization / Live
Click on this button (if it has been enabled by the facilitator) to continue the synchronization.
Launch a Live audio and video of 5, 15, 30 minutes renewable or infinte time, or a video conference (Meet, Skype, Teams, Webex or Zoom). It is also possible to share your screen.
Thumbnail of the board allowing you to move around quickly on the main Board.
- Move arrow :Activate the navigating cursor in the board
- Selection arrow :Activate the multiple object selection rectangle (ideas, images and shapes)
- Navigate the Board : Click on the hand to move around the Board without moving items.
- Zoom in on the selected item
- Zoom in globally
- Show the color legend of the ideas on the Board
- Show the thumbnail to quickly move around the entire Board
- Show objectives (or instuctions) on the Board
- Show the background image
- Show a grid on the Board
- Enable grid magnetism, making it easier to align objects on the Board
Allows you to change the Board display mode:
- Board:The ideas are placed manually on the infinite whiteboard
- Column: The ideas are organized by their category which can be modified by drag'n drop.
- List: Table enabling the ideas to be sorted according to different criteria (colors, categories, dimensions, etc.).
Displays the send idea interface