Once the Mission is launched, the facilitator accesses the interface shown below to view participants' results:
Display a menu enabling you to:
- Quit the activity (it remains open and participants can connect and explore it).
- Enable/disable full screen.
- Enable/disable high-contrast mode.
- Zoom in/zoom out (applied to the interface).
- Invite participants to the activity (in Studio).
- Change the activity by accessing the editing screen in Studio.
- Download data in CSV format (spreadsheet) showing the results of the activity.
- Close the activity: this closes it permanently preventing participants from responding to any further questions, although they can view content and results.
Allows you to display the date and time at which the Mission was launched.
Freezes all activity on participants' devices.
Click on the play button to unfreeze devices.
Displays the stopwatch/timer.
Displays a participant leaderboard with the respective scores and the step participants have reached.
Number of participants
Displays a list of connected participants. The black bubble shows the number of participants.
If required, you can delete a participant from the list. His/her contributions to activities will continue to be recorded. S/he can subsequently reconnect.
Displays the introductory page for the step.
Quiz – displays a breakdown of scores question-by-question and the correct answers.
Survey – displays response statistics.
Memo – displays pages as well as quiz and survey question results.
Click to select a Mission step and display its information.
Displays a popup with sign-in details for participants.