With a paid account, it is possible to download the individual results of an Activity, even if it is in progress. These data will be in CSV, Excel, PDF and PGN.
From your Board, click on the top right export menu
The menu pane is displayed:
You have a choice:
- Picture : take a snapshot of your Board and download the picture in .PNG format
- PDF : download your Board in .PDF format
- ZIP : download the list of ideas in .XSLX/.CSV format, and the images in .PNG format, gathered in a ZIP file
- Excel : download the list of ideas in .XSLX format
- CSV : download the list of ideas in .CSV format
- Data : download the Board and its contents in .KLX format, so that it can be imported into another account (this type of file can only be opened in Klaxoon)
- Klaxoon format : download the Board and its contents in .KLX format, so that it can be imported into another account (this type of file can only be opened in Klaxoon)
The Session is a special case. It must be closed beforehand in order to download the report.
To know more about it: Closing a Session and generating a report
From your Studio, click on the
Report if your Activity is closed)
The animation screen appears.
From the animation screen of your activity, click on the upper-left menu
The menu bar is displayed:
Click on Download data
Your Activity results file is downloaded in .XLSX/.CSV format in a ZIP file.