- Can a Mission be played in a Meeting?
- Can I play a Mission several times?
- In a Live Challenge, can a participant give several answers?
- Who can like ideas?
- Can a participant like an idea several times?
- What does the import feature do?
- What types of files can be imported?
- (Live Storm) Can ideas sent in the cloud be moderated?
- (Live Storm) I cannot find all the participants' ideas in the word cloud.
- In a Live Challenge, do I have to make sure I use the right accented characters and capitals in my answer?
- What types of media can be incorporated into a Capsule?
- Who is the winner of an Adventure? How is the leaderboard generated?
- Can a Quiz question be reused in a new Quiz?
- What actions can be added to a presentation page?
- Is it possible to preview a page I have created?
- How do I add a video to a presentation?
- How long can I keep a Meeting open?
- Before facilitating a Meeting or activity, I'd like to do a trial run. Is this possible?
- Is it possible to access Studio and create activities on any type of device (smartphone, tablet, computer)?
- How can I tell if an activity has been launched?
- Can activities that have already been launched and/or closed be reused?
No. These are two different functions.
- A Mission is a sequence of 1 to 10 steps enabling participants to explore content independently in a fun environment. Each step consists of an activity – Quiz, Survey, or Capsule.
- A Meeting is a collection of activities designed to encourage interactivity in face-to-face or remote meetings.
Yes. Participants can replay Missions if they have not been closed by the facilitator.
Yes. Provided that the correct answer has not been given by another participant.
Any participant can add a heart to his/her own ideas and those of other participants.
No. Participants can only add one heart per idea (regardless of whether it is their idea).
The import feature allows you to transfer any exported Klaxoon Meetings or activities that you have retrieved to your Klaxoon account in KLX format.
You can import KLX files (Klaxoon activities) or KLD files (closed activities on a Klaxoon Box).
If required, the facilitator can delete any words sent using the list display.
Not to worry! In order to view all the answers in the word cloud, remember to click on All in the top left corner.
Capital letters will not affect your answer. However, if you do not use the correct accented characters this will affect it.
Capsules are composed of a series of pages (up to 100), which may contain:
- images (JPEG, PNG, PDF),
- videos (video URL from a streaming site YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or MP4 file for face-to-face broadcasting on e.g. Klaxoon Box)
- and of course two types of question: quiz and survey.
A leaderboard is generated for Adventures based on points scored by participants. In the event of a tie, the participant who completes the Adventure fastest ranks highest.
Yes. It is possible to use any question from a Quiz or Capsule in a new activity.
Three types of actions can be added to a page – launch an activity, launch a live question, and open a link.
Yes. After saving your page, go back to your presentation and click on Preview. This allows you to view your work page-by-page.
It's very easy. In step 4 of 'create a meeting' (Presentation box), add a page and select Add a video.
You can keep a Meeting open as long as required.
Please note – you can keep 20 Meetings open at a time but once you reach this limit, you must close one to launch a new one.
In order to try out an activity, we recommend that you duplicate the one you have created and launch the copy. Then make any required changes to the original activity.
Yes. You can access Studio on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
The activity status provides you with this information.
In Studio, three status labels are assigned to your activities:
go(green): your activity has been launched
launch(blue): your activity is being created and you can launch it whenever you wish
report(gray): you have closed your activity and downloaded the report
Yes. All activities that you have created can be duplicated (and edited) as required.