As an administrator, it is possible to set up access to Jira for the users of his console.
There are three possible options:
- Option 1:They can block the synchronization to Jira. The Jira option will no longer be available in the Boards of the users of this console. Boards that were synchronized will no longer be updated and it is no longer possible to create Jira ideas in these Boards
- Option 2: They can force the connection on a given Jira instance : all the boards created by the users of this console will be linked to the Jira instance
- Option 3: They can authorize the connection to Jira with the personal token
BEWARE: If you switch from option 1 to option 2 from your console administration interface, the user's boards that were synchronized with JIRA instances will not be synchronized anymore.
The requirements for a JIRA integration are the following:
- Requirements Option 1 (connection with Personal Token):
- Compatible with Jira Cloud
- Compatible with Jira server version >8.14. Note that the server must be accessible from internet
- Compatible with Jira Datacenter >8.14
- Requirements Option 2 (connection oAuth 1 / oAuth 2) :
- oAuth 1 connection compatible with JIRA Cloud / JIRA datacenter / JIRA server with a JIRA version <8.22
- oAuth 2 connection compatible with JIRA datacenter / JIRA server with a JIRA version >=8.22
Prohibit the integration of Jira
From Manage my team section, the administrator can block the Jira integration to all the users of his console.
Click on the Organization tab. Then, in the Integration management section choose the option Unauthorized connection
Click on Save
Force the connetion on a Jira instance
From the Organisation tab, the administrator can choose to force the connetion on a Jira instance.
From the Integration management section choose the option Forced connection on a given instance.
The editing dashboard is displayed to enter the Jira instance URL of your choiede votre choix.
For more information to configure this option: : Configuration by the Jira administrator on a dedicated instance
Allow connection to Jira by personal token
From the Organization tab, the administrator can choose to authorize the connection of the users of his console with a personal token.
In Integration management section select the option Free login with personal token.
For more information to configure this option: : Configuration of Jira with a personal token